Virtual Secretary's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Secretary's forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks for this great service

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ALERO

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Thanks for this great service Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for this great service   Thanks for this great service EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 12:29 am

I want to say thanks to the staff of Virtual Secretary because this are a very useful idea, very valuable for the people that depends their work on the msn like me, i use to give services to my clients using the msn. Thanks for all and keep going like this.

Regards:

Alero
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for this great service   Thanks for this great service EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 1:34 am

Thank you very much Alero! Very Happy Very Happy
I've tried to do a useful bot, even if I've added a chat feature my main goal is focused on the contact, agenda, favorites... and utility functions.

Don't hesitate to do some suggestions for improving Virtual Secretary.

(oh, by the way, for the moment the staff=one person, me! Razz I hope some developers will help me in the future)
Back to top Go down
https://virtualsecretary.forumotion.com
darknesc

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for this great service   Thanks for this great service EmptyWed Dec 06, 2006 6:35 pm

lol! - _ - "me I believed that it etait especially club-footed to discuss xD lol!
Back to top Go down
gavin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for this great service   Thanks for this great service EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 2:09 am

HUGE WELL DONE
V.S is exceptional. surly the best program on the net. not only is it helpfull,practical and usfull its a fun way of doing it. love the fact that you can have a conversation with the secretary. just woundering are they all called barbara ? any way its absolutly fantastic...

is there any way you can have a local weather section on.. that would realy make this program out of this world..

well done again, fantastic
gavin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for this great service   Thanks for this great service Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks for this great service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Secretary's forum :: Bugs, ideas and suggestions-
Jump to: