Virtual Secretary's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Secretary's forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Favorite" command suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-08-20

"Favorite" command suggestions Empty
PostSubject: "Favorite" command suggestions   "Favorite" command suggestions EmptyMon Aug 21, 2006 2:44 pm

I've just added the "favorite" command. It enables you to store your favorite web sites (bookmarks) and retrieve them anywhere.

"Tags" (one-word descriptor) are associated to favorites to categorize them. For example, you create "news", "sport", "blogs"... tags and then to retrieve their favorites' list you just type: "favorite news", or "favorite blogs"...

Give explicit and short names to your favorites, like this you will be able to quicky retrieve a favorite's URL by typing "favorite" followed by the favorite's name (ex: "favorite yahoo", or "favorite myBlog"...)

And you can use "fav" instead of "favorite" for faster typing.

I need your feedback to know how to improve this command. So, test it and post your suggestions here!
Back to top Go down
https://virtualsecretary.forumotion.com
ALERO

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Command tested Captain...   "Favorite" command suggestions EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 8:10 pm

I have test the command fav and works great, the menu is simple to use and it dosn't take too much time to bookmark something. Thanks for this command

Salutes:

Alero
Back to top Go down
ALERO

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: i was thinking...   "Favorite" command suggestions EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 8:15 pm

Why dont you give an option that you can make some kind of folders to store the bookmarks, and the folder you can put a name. i.e. We can make a folder called, "Emails accnts" and there you can store the different url like hotmail, gmail, etc
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: "Favorite" command suggestions   "Favorite" command suggestions EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 10:32 pm

I will also try to add an "import" feature to import your browser bookmarks.

Quote :
Why dont you give an option that you can make some kind of folders to store the bookmarks, and the folder you can put a name. i.e. We can make a folder called, "Emails accnts" and there you can store the different url like hotmail, gmail, etc
You can do that with tags, can't you?
Tag your hotmail, gmail... favorites with an "email" tag for example, and then typing "fav email" will list all your email favorites.
Back to top Go down
https://virtualsecretary.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Favorite" command suggestions   "Favorite" command suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

"Favorite" command suggestions
Page 1 of 1